Special Events and Workshops,
Corporate Yoga, Yoga Therapy
Special Events and Workshops
Click on event title for details
- Fri, Sep 29The Guest House Retreat CenterSep 29, 3:00 PM – Oct 01, 1:00 PMThe Guest House Retreat Center, 318 W Main St, Chester, CT 06412, USARevive, relax and restore with yoga, meditation, hikes, drumming circle and more! I am over the moon to spend time together! Schedule: Friday 3pm Check-in 6pm Dinner 7:15pm Restorative Yoga Evening begins! Saturday 7:30-8:30am Yoga 8-9am Breakfast 9-12pm Hike on property/Rest time 12:30-1:30
- Thu, Oct 05Hummingbird Healing CenterOct 05, 6:30 PM – Oct 06, 8:00 PMHummingbird Healing Center, 57 Main St 2nd floor, Westport, CT 06880, USAOctober is the fall element of Metal which involves the Lungs & Large Intestines. It's all about taking in & letting go. Join Carol at the new Hummingbird Healing Center in Westport CT for a gentle flow with 5 Elements Harmony Yoga. Then release with Lisa Pak in a blissful sound bath. Ahhhhhhh
- Sun, Oct 08StamfordOct 08, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDTStamford, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USAGoddess Circles support each other. Goddess Circles have an organic bond with a new theme every time. Goddess Circles include Mindful Movement, Meditation & Sound Healing.
- Thu, Oct 12DarienOct 12, 6:30 PM – Oct 13, 7:45 PMDarien, 555 Post Rd, Darien, CT 06820, USAHave you experienced a Salty Sound Bath with Restorative Yoga yet? These 3 healing modalities will decrease the stress in your mind, body and soul...Come lay down with us?
- Sat, Oct 14StamfordOct 14, 2:30 PM – 4:00 PMStamford, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USAJoin Dr Nancy Byrne for AccuROLLING, a fun way to use a soft ball to stretch, build bone and open up your energy highways. Then Carol will lead us in a Guided Meditation inspired for Fall Energy.
- Sun, Oct 15StamfordOct 15, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDTStamford, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USAInternational Shaman and Medium, the White Buffalo Woman will meet in a small group with individualized attention to offer her spirit guides wisdom.
- Sun, Nov 05StamfordNov 05, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMStamford, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USAAs Fall energy is here we move inward towards the stillness of Winter. Fall Energy is the element of Metal, Integrity vs Letting Go. Carol will lead us in gentle movements for the metal flow, then Holly will serenade us as we lay down rest, restore and receive.
- Sun, Nov 12StamfordNov 12, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PMStamford, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USALearn how to translate your emotions into hand gestures to connect to your inner being. Feel the potent energy of a Guided Meditation and tune IN.
- Sun, Nov 19Harmony Yoga StudioLIVE MUSIC ~ LIVE YOGA with Carol Shwidock, yoga therapist, and Jay Margolin, talented musician/performerNov 19, 1:00 PM – Nov 20, 2:00 PMHarmony Yoga Studio, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USAPrepare to be serenaded in your body, mind and soul in this special class. As we move gently in the flows of Fall shifting to Winter we will serenaded with sound by Jay Margolin. After healing yoga and chi gong Carol will lead us in a deep Guided Meditation. You will leave this class feeling soothed
- Sun, Dec 10StamfordDec 10, 1:00 PM EST – Dec 11, 3:00 PM ESTStamford, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USAUsing a intenSati, a fun new movement flow with affirmations, taught by Kristen Rzasa followed by Restorative Yoga to balance your Water Element we will s l o w down together
- Fri 1/26 630-8pm Sat/Sun 1/27/28 2-5pmHarmony Yoga StudioFri 1/26 630-8pm Sat/Sun 1/27/28 2-5pmHarmony Yoga Studio, REAR ENTRANCE, 1100 High Ridge Rd 2nd floor, Stamford, CT 06905, USADo you want to learn more about how to your classes or your personal practice with Sound Healing? 5 Elements Yoga? Meditation?
Corporate Yoga and Yoga Therapy
Would you love to bring Harmony Yoga to your office?
Harmony Yoga would love to provide a yoga class for you and your coworkers and show you how to manage stress and relax to be more productive and kind. Kindness matters on the job and in the world!
Yoga is the union of the mind, body, and spirit and helps students discover their inner peace. Corporate yoga has been instrumental to the committed employees who practice it because it provides calmness in their hectic day. Employees have been known to come to the office that day just because they know it’s “yoga day!” Corporate Harmony Yoga classes are great for work events too! Carol is looking forward to her second year at a Summer Annual Picnic for a large local hedge fund.
A wonderful Yoga program is part of the workweek at Oracle. A successful program since 2004, it is subsidized by Oracle and made available to all employees as this is a Virtual Class!
Testimonial from Designs Within Reach
"It is so refreshing to walk out of this class with my mind and body back in balance and ready to tackle whatever lies ahead the rest of the day. My spirit is lifted and my energy is exponentially increased compared to when I had first walked in the room. It's such a feel good opportunity we've been given and I thank Carol for bringing thiw eekly class on the mat to us. If you're ver given this opportunity please do yourself a favor and take it - You'll be hooked!
Testimonial from Designs Within Reach
Let Harmony Yoga begin your healing journey.
Therapeutic Yoga happens when the yoga therapist stimulates one's own healing process. The therapist does not fix the student but empowers the student to heal themselves. It is a partnership in healing and can happen in a one-on-one environment or in a class setting.